Empower everyone in your organization to fully support employee groups
Educate & Motivate
Interactive, ERG-specific workshops get all your ERG champions on board and working together.Schedule a Call
ERG Intelligence (2 hrs)
What Every Leader Needs to Know About Employee Groups
Educate, energize & empower existing and potential ERG leaders, members, executive sponsors & allies with this live-led, interactive presentation based on the latest book by ELA’s founder & chair, Alyssa Dver.
- Understand what ERGs are and how they help achieve business & DEI objectives
- Know the scope and structure of employee groups across industries and geographies
- Energize & empower existing and potential ERG leaders, Members, Executive Sponsors and Allies
Recommended Audience: Anyone who wants to learn about and support ERGs
How to be an Excellent Executive Sponsor (2 hrs)
Educate and inspire executive sponsors
- Know cross-industry best practices regarding group structure, scope, trends and policies
- Understand how ERGs are critical to business success and the organization’s diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) objectives
- Appreciate the role of executive sponsors as it differs from a usual management one
- Be clear about why and how each executive sponsor chooses to do this unique role
Recommended Audience: executive leaders who already are ERG sponsors or are interested in becoming one
How to Coach Confidence (2 hrs)
In partnership with the American Confidence Institute (ACI), gain an accredited, brain science-based coaching playbook to effectively support ERG leaders & members.
- Build relationships that motivate and inspire – Become a trusted thought partner
- Increase engagement – Spot & overcome the 3 fears that impede efficient decision making & action
- Greater leadership confidence – Know how to help others to unlock their full potential
Recommended Audience: ERG leaders, program managers and executive sponsors.
ACI Coaching Certification can be added & qualifies for 3.5 SHRM PDCs and/or 9.5 ICF CCEUs
Join Our Mailing List.
By signing up, you give ERG Leadership Alliance permission to send you emails with future research, news, and other associated information. We will never sell, share or abuse your contact info.