Empower your executive sponsors, allies, ERG leaders and members to fully support ERG goals.
Totally engaging & educational workshops for all your diversity champions. Schedule a call for more info on pricing and availability.Schedule a Call
- Understand what ERGs are, why they are so critical in achieving business & DEI objectives
- Know the scope and structure of employee groups across industries and geographies
- Energize & empower existing and potential ERG leaders, Members, Executive Sponsors and Allies
Recommended Audience: Anyone that wants to support ERGs including existing and potential ERG Leaders, Program/Oversight Managers, ERG Members, Executive Sponsors and Allies
How to be an Excellent Executive Sponsor
- Know the structure, scope, trends and reasons why ERGs are critical to business strategy & success
- Understand how Executive Sponsors make or break the organization’s diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) goals
- Know how to effectively guide ERG leaders and move them along the organization’s overall talent pipeline
- Be able to inspire future ERG leaders, Allies and other Executive Sponsors
Recommended Audience: executive leaders that already are ERG sponsors or are interested in becoming one
ABCs of Allyship
Learn what allyship is and why it is critical for workplace diversity, inclusion, equity & belonging. Led by allyship experts at Inclusive Space, get cross-industry best practice tips & tools to build a strong and sustainable ally program.
Recommended Audience: all diversity leaders
How to Give Real Confidence to Yourself & Your Entire ERG
This session let’s you apply basic brain science to better manage your own motivation as well as other people’s. Learn more effective, science-based ways to interact with ERG members, executive sponsors and allies.
Content is based on American Confidence Institute’s accredited content and certification program.
Recommended Audience: Leaders of individual ERGs and oversight managers
Great ERG Leaders are Confidence Coaches
Learn how to use American Confidence Institute’s accredited, brain science-based coaching playbook to effectively support ERG leaders & members.
Qualifies for 3.5 SHRM PDCs.
Additional ACI Coaching Certification available.
Recommended Audience: executive and ERG leaders
Join Our Mailing List.
By signing up, you give ERG Leadership Alliance permission to send you emails with future research, news, and other associated information. We will never sell, share or abuse your contact info.