Empower everyone in your organization to fully support employee groups
Educate & Motivate
Interactive, ERG-specific workshops get all your ERG champions on board and working together.Schedule a Call
what every leader needs to know about employee groups
- Understand what ERGs are, why they are so critical in achieving business & DEI objectives
- Know the scope and structure of employee groups across industries and geographies
- Energize & empower existing and potential ERG leaders, Members, Executive Sponsors and Allies
Recommended Audience: Anyone that wants to support ERGs including existing and potential ERG Leaders, Program/Oversight Managers, ERG Members, Executive Sponsors and Allies
How to be an Excellent Executive Sponsor
- Know the structure, scope, trends and reasons why ERGs are critical to business strategy & success
- Understand how Executive Sponsors make or break the organization’s diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) goals
- Know how to effectively guide ERG leaders and move them along the organization’s overall talent pipeline
- Be able to inspire future ERG leaders, Allies and other Executive Sponsors
Recommended Audience: executive leaders that already are ERG sponsors or are interested in becoming one
Great Leaders are Confidence Coaches
In partnership with the American Confidence Institute (ACI), gain an accredited, brain science-based coaching playbook to effectively support ERG leaders & members.
- Know how confidence works – gain an accurate understanding of what confidence is – and is not.
- Pinpoint confidence roadblocks – know the 3 fears that prevent confident decisions and action.
- Use ACI’s Expert Coaching Playbook – learn the 6D questions to unlock confidence incredibly quickly.
- Be fully prepared – get a complete toolkit and immediate experience through real-world role plays
ACI Coaching Certification can be added & qualifies for 3.5 SHRM PDCs.and 9.5 ICF CCEUs.
Recommended Audience: executive and ERG leaders
Join Our Mailing List.
By signing up, you give ERG Leadership Alliance permission to send you emails with future research, news, and other associated information. We will never sell, share or abuse your contact info.