Expert ERG Trainer Certification
Deliver ERG leader training to your own & other organizations
If you've led an employee group in the past and want to help train others, get certified as an Expert ERG trainer.
Why get certified as an Expert ERG Trainer?
- Be licensed to train leaders in your own organization as well as earn consulting fees to train leaders in other organizations including ELA clients.
- Add an impressive credential to your email signature, resume, LinkedIn profile and other career assets. Be optionally showcased on ELA’s website and shouted out in email and social media.
- Clearly demonstrate your commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Apply below.
- Upon approval we'll send you an agreement, travel policy, W9 (if based in the US), plus a link to pay the $2995.00 program fee.
- When we get your completed documents and payment you'll get access to all the materials to complete the suite of ERG BlueprintsTM.
- Submit your completed ERG Blueprints for review and get ready to attend one ELA client training session as a student and a second as a co-trainer with one of our already certified trainers (time may vary from 1-4 hours per session).
- After successfully co-training you are certified! You'll get a printable certificate and directions on how to add your new credentialing to your email signature and LinkedIn profile.
Why John joined the ERG Leadership Alliance™ and became a Certified Expert Trainer
Join our mailing list
By signing up, you give ERG Leadership Alliance permission to send you emails with future research, news, and other associated information. We will never sell, share or abuse your contact info.
Let's talk about how ELA can best support you and your ERGs.Contact Us
© ERG Leadership Alliance