ERG Leader Certification
Leadership confidence & an impressive career credential
Confirm required ERG leader knowledge and group plans
Why certify ERG Leaders?
- Give confidence to all stakeholders (especially the leaders themselves!) that the group leaders are equipped to lead effectively.
- Incent the leaders to complete the training and their plans to gain an impressive credential that can be added to their email signature, resume, LinkedIn profile and other career assets. They can also choose to be showcased in an ELA email and social post.
- Visibly demonstrate your organization's commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
ERG Leader Certification is an option available to every ELA member
- ELA Online contains the six (6) ERG Leader BlueprintsTM
- Certification candidates complete the Blueprints independently, in a small group workshop or coaching program.
- If the organization hasn't already purchased the certification program for the leader, they can purchase it within ELA Online ($349).
- A special email address is provided to the candidate to submit their completed Blueprints for review by an ELA Expert ERG Trainer. If there are issues, candidates can meet with the trainer for 30 minutes to discuss and resubmit one more time.
- Upon successful completion, the certified leader is sent a printable certificate and ways to display online the new credential proudly!
Join our mailing list
By signing up, you give ERG Leadership Alliance permission to send you emails with future research, news, and other associated information. We will never sell, share or abuse your contact info.
Let's talk about how ELA can best support you and your ERGs.Contact Us
© ERG Leadership Alliance