For your people.
By your people.
ELA is the largest association of
employee group leaders, diversity experts & allies.
As the ERG of ERGs, our mission is to empower diversity champions with the knowledge, tools & connections needed to make employee groups successfully launch, grow & thrive.
How we do this:
We deliver hands-on training, collect operational research & facilitate collaborative events to share best practices across organizations.
ELA's community includes the most respected brands. See a partial list here.Join Our LinkedIn Group
- Bootcamps - Launch, Grow and Thrive curricula delivered via live-led workshops (public or private) and self-paced eclasses.
- Programming - ELA offers relevant professional development workshops for your ERG leaders, members, executive sponsors & allies.
- Books - "The ERG Handbook" & "Companion Workbook" teaches you how to run a great ERG. Written by ELA's own Vice Chair, Aimee Broadhurst!
- ELA Online - on-demand reference library with all of ELA's event recordings and tools.
- Oversight Manager's Group (OMG) - monthly masterminds and private online community
- Virtual Events - Free, open to the public. Recordings are available only to ELA Online subscribers.
- Symposia - hybrid "talk with" events hosted two times each year.
- Certifications - ERG leaders demonstrate their mastery by presenting their completed Launch, Grow or Thrive worksheets to a board of experts.
- Coaching - Get expert thought partnership & accountability support via one-on-one or a small group cohort.
- Research & Data Collection - Critical for ERG planning and funding, ELA shares its own and partner research.
- Sponsorships - Associating with ELA through an annual or host sponsorship tangibly demonstrates your organization's DEI commitment to all stakeholders.
- Partnerships - Through joint programming, promotion & research, we collaborate with other organizations also aiming to improve workplace diversity, equity & inclusion.
Our Board is a Who Who's list of diversity movers and shakers. Not just advocates, but real 'doers' who are equally committed to making all workplaces diverse, equitable & inclusive.
Founder & Chair, ERG Leadership Alliance
- CEO, American Confidence Institute
- TEDx and a Boston Best speaker
- Thrive Global contributor
- MIT Trust Center Professional Advisor
- Wharton Innovation Center instructor
- 2021 Stevie® Award for Achievement in Thought Leadership
Vice Chair, ERG Leadership Alliance
- Founder & CEO, Inclusive Space
- Author, "The ERG Handbook" & "The ERG Companion Workbook"
- ERG & Ally Leader, Bank of America
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Workplace Certificate, USF
- Certified Coach, Co-Active Training Institute & American Confidence Institute
Diversity Program Coordinator, Yale University
- Board Member, Connecticut Women’s Education & Legal Fund
- Community Outreach & Civic Engagement Chair, Future Leaders of Yale
- Professional Development Chair, Yale African American Affinity Group
CEO of HR, Talent & Systems Consulting
- Named a "Top 100 Workplace with the Best D&I Initiatives in 2021" by Mogul
- Contributor to Fast Co., Entrepreneur, Forbes and Newsweek
- Top-rated executive coach, ERG speaker, consultant and trainer
- Author of 5 books, including “Be Your Own Commander-in-Chief”
Program Manager at Federal Aviation Administration
- Fellow, Office of Personal Management - Presidents Management Council
- President, Federal Aviation Administration - Technical Women’s Organization
- President, Project Management Institute – Baltimore Chapter
- Coach, International Coach Federation (Federal Coaching Network)
- Graduate, Federal Aviation Administration - Program for Emerging Leaders
Capacity Account Manager, C.H. Robinson
- Co-Chair, LatinX ERG, C.H. Robinson
- Treasurer, On the Road Again Club – Toastmasters International
- Member, Women in Trucking Association
Senior Employee Inclusion Leader, Amazon
- Former Employee Network program manager & co-founder of the Inter-Generational Employee Network (IGEN), Bank of America
- Co-leader, “Diversity and Inclusion Ecosystem” community of practice
Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Rent-A-Center
- Collaborator, Thought Leader and SME at ITBOM
- Member Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Upsilon Mu Omega Chapter
- DEI Philosophy, “I believe in creating spaces for others to be their authentic selves, by being accepting of difference and learning by building bridges not walls.”
Join Our Mailing List.
By signing up, you give ERG Leadership Alliance permission to send you emails with future research, news, and other associated information. We will never sell, share or abuse your contact info.