For your people. By your people.
ELA is the largest international community of ERG champions in corporate, non-profit & academic organizations
As the ERG of ERGs, we empower ERG champions with "how to" knowledge, tools & connections needed so employee groups can efficiently launch, grow & thrive.
How we do this:
We deliver expert training, conduct research & create collaborative opportunities to share best practices across organizations.
ELA's community includes heads of DEI, ERG oversight managers, leaders of individual ERGs, allies & executive sponsors from all types of organizations around the world.Join Our LinkedIn Group
- For ERG Leaders - The ELA Online on-demand reference library with all of ELA's event recordings and tools.
- For Program Managers - Oversight Manager's Group (OMG) offers monthly masterminds and a private online community
- For Organizations - Associating with ELA through an annual membership or symposium host sponsorship tangibly demonstrates your organization's DEI commitment to all stakeholders.
- Bootcamps - Launch, Grow and Thrive curricula delivered via live-led workshops (public or private) and self-paced eclasses.
- Workshops - ELA offers relevant professional development workshops for your ERG leaders, members, executive sponsors & allies.
- Coaching - Get expert thought partnership & accountability support via one-on-one or a small group cohort.
- ERG Leader Certifications - ERG leaders demonstrate their mastery by presenting their completed Launch, Grow or Thrive worksheets to a board of experts.
- Master Trainer - ELA Master Trainers learn how to teach the materials presented in ELA's ERG Leader Launch, Grow & Thrive Bootcamps so they can train others inside or outside their organization.
- Books 2022 Employee Resource Group Trends Leadership Briefing
- The ABCs of ERGs Narrated explaining what ERGs are, why they are now required in every talent strategy, and important considerations for your own ERG plans.
- Books - "The ERG Handbook" & "Companion Workbook" teaches you how to run a great ERG. Written by ELA's own Vice Chair, Aimee Broadhurst!
Our Board is a Who Who's list of diversity movers and shakers. Not just advocates, but real 'doers' who are equally committed to making all workplaces diverse, equitable & inclusive.
Founder & Chair, ERG Leadership Alliance
- CEO, American Confidence Institute
- TEDx and a Boston Best speaker
- IT Cosmetics Confidence Educator
- Thrive Global contributor
- MIT & Wharton Innovation Advisor
- 2021 Stevie® Award for Achievement in Thought Leadership
Vice Chair, ERG Leadership Alliance
- Founder & CEO, Inclusive Space
- Author, "The ERG Handbook" & "The ERG Companion Workbook"
- ERG & Ally Leader, Bank of America
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Workplace Certificate, USF
- Certified Coach, Co-Active Training Institute & American Confidence Institute
Diversity Program Coordinator, Yale University
- Board Member, Connecticut Women’s Education & Legal Fund
- Community Outreach & Civic Engagement Chair, Future Leaders of Yale
- Professional Development Chair, Yale African American Affinity Group
CEO of HR, Talent & Systems Consulting
- Named a "Top 100 Workplace with the Best D&I Initiatives in 2021" by Mogul
- Contributor to Fast Co., Entrepreneur, Forbes and Newsweek
- Top-rated executive coach, ERG speaker, consultant and trainer
- Author of 5 books, including “Be Your Own Commander-in-Chief”
Program Manager at Federal Aviation Administration
- Fellow, Office of Personal Management - Presidents Management Council
- President, Federal Aviation Administration - Technical Women’s Organization
- President, Project Management Institute – Baltimore Chapter
- Coach, International Coach Federation (Federal Coaching Network)
- Graduate, Federal Aviation Administration - Program for Emerging Leaders
Capacity Account Manager, C.H. Robinson
- Co-Chair, LatinX ERG, C.H. Robinson
- Treasurer, On the Road Again Club – Toastmasters International
- Member, Women in Trucking Association
Senior Employee Inclusion Leader, Amazon
- Former Employee Network program manager & co-founder of the Inter-Generational Employee Network (IGEN), Bank of America
- Co-leader, “Diversity and Inclusion Ecosystem” community of practice
Director of Workforce Diversity, Unitus Credit Union
- Diversity Director, Rent-A-Center
- Collaborator, Thought Leader and SME at ITBOM
- Member Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Upsilon Mu Omega Chapter
Join Our Mailing List.
By signing up, you give ERG Leadership Alliance permission to send you emails with future research, news, and other associated information. We will never sell, share or abuse your contact info.