For your people. By your people.
ELA is the largest community of ERG champions based around the world representing all types and sized organizations
ELA is the largest community of employee group champions from all types and sized organizations based around the world.
As the ERG of ERGs, we provide "how to" training, resources & connections needed to quickly and efficiently build excellent employee groups.
Why we should matter to you
We know that no one person is an ERG expert. This market is moving so fast that what worked last year might not now, and an experience at one organization rarely fits another.
We also recognize no one has spare time or money to waste - especially DEI professionals and employee group leaders. Therefore, everything ELA does aims to help employee groups have the greatest impact quickly and cost-effectively.
To ensure that mission, we constantly conduct research and meet with over 500 organizations each month. At any given time, we are hands-on, working directly with dozens of groups providing training and consulting. All of this factors into a unique vantage point to know firsthand what are the real-world ERG best practices, challenges and trends.
Who we are
ELA was founded by Alyssa Dver in 2019 after a series of speaking engagements at ERG groups across the US showed her just how many of them were struggling due to the lack of structure and support needed to build groups that would continue beyond a single ERG leader’s tenure.
A former corporate executive and serial entrepreneur, Alyssa is the author of ERG Intelligence: what every leader needs to know about employee groups, and seven other expert-endorsed books, a two-time TEDx speaker, widely recognized thought business thought leader and a sought after speaker.
Today, ELA is a thriving community of over 25,000 inspiring individuals who work together to make all workplaces more diverse, equitable and inclusive.
We welcome you to take advantage of our free events and resources as well as consider joining as an ELA member.
See a partial list of our community members here.Join Our LinkedIn Group
- For ERG Leaders - Gain access to the ELA Online on-demand reference library with all of ELA's event recordings and tools.
- For Program Managers - Join the Oversight Manager's Group (OMG) monthly masterminds and private online community.
- For Organizations - Associating with ELA through an annual membership, symposium host or ally vendor membership to tangibly demonstrate your organization's DEI commitment to all stakeholders.
- For ERG/DEI Vendor Allies - Reach and engage directly with ERG & DEI decision makers at physical and vritual events.
- For ERG Leaders - Self-study, custom or coach-assisted
- Workshops - hands-on, interactive workshops to educate and motivate ERG leaders, members & executive sponsors.
- ERG Leader Certifications - ERG leaders demonstrate their mastery by presenting their completed ERG Leader Blueprints to an Expert ERG Trainer
- Expert ERG Trainer - Learn how to teach the ERG Leader Blueprints and train other ERG leaders including ELA clients!
- Virtual Events - Free, open to the public. Recordings are available only to ELA Online subscribers.
- Symposia - opportunities to learn and collaborate directly with other ERG champions.
- Consulting - get hands-on help to develop your ERG Operating Manual, run ERG Council, collect member success stories and more
- Coaching - Get expert thought partnership & accountability support via one-on-one or a small group cohort.
- Books "ERG Intelligence: what every leader needs to know about employee groups" by Alyssa Dver, ELA founder
Join Our Mailing List.
By signing up, you give ERG Leadership Alliance permission to send you emails with future research, news, and other associated information. We will never sell, share or abuse your contact info.