ERG International Symposium LIVE!
October 21, 2022
at Amazon Headquarters in Seattle, WA
Onsite 1/2-day ERG Leader Bootcamps - Oct 19 & 20
Can't make it to Seattle? Attend the Symposium Virtual Do Over!
November 17, 2022 on Zoom
What’s the ERG International Symposium?
Fall 2022 will mark ELA's 4th event bringing together ERG champions from all-sized companies, academia and non-profits based all over the world.
Join fellow diversity champions as they share and co-create best practices that are actively building stronger, more sustainable employee groups.
LIVE! In Person or Virtual Do Over?
You choose! We know these days not everyone can or wants to attend an in-person event. However, rather than do another hybrid event, we want to give you the opportunity to join others onsite or virtually so everyone has the same, optimized user experience.
Who attends the ERG Symposium?
- Leaders of individual employee groups
- Program managers who oversee multiple ERGs
- Executive sponsors and allies working with ERGs
- Other members of the HR and DE&I community who are involved in diversity and inclusion efforts–including, but not limited to employee resource group initiatives
- Morning and afternoon workshops aligned to support your leadership needs - including a dedicated track for Program Managers
- Uniquely interactive sessions and facilitated networking with top ERG doers and thinkers
- Hear the latest ERG trends, case studies and real-world solutions that help you and your team work most effectively and efficiently
- Optional pre-event ERG Leader Bootcamps for each stage of ERG growth (1/2 day live onsite; additional cost applies); ERG leaders walk away with clear ideas of what work they need to do and how to get it done.
& Bootcamp Details
In-person registration for the Fall ERG International Symposium has limited capacity. Ticket sales will close once capacity is reached or at midnight PT on Sunday, October 16th, 2022 - whichever happens first.
Virtual registration is not capacity restricted, but ticket sales will end will close at midnight ET on Wednesday, November 9th, 2022.
- In person: Amazon headquarters in Seattle, WA, October 19-21, 2022
- Virtual: November 17, 2022 on Zoom
If you are bringing >5 people to the Symposium and/or Bootcamps, contact us for group ticket pricing.
Refund & Ticket Change Policy
You may convert your ticket type (in-person to virtual do over or vice versa provided there is availability) until midnight ET on October 10th, 2022 by emailing us.
Tickets for the live event may be refunded up until midnight ET on September 18, 2022. Virtual tickets may be refunded until midnight ET on October 16, 2022.
We will arrange any accessibility accommodations or auxiliary aids such as sign language interpreters and alternative format materials if you contact us at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
Symposia LIVE! tickets include pre-event reception, day of event light breakfast, lunch, afternoon snacks and all-day beverages.
Both LIVE! and the Virtual Do Over! events include Master Trainer-led workshops and facilitated networking.
Onsite expert-led ERG Leader Bootcamps (Launch, Grow and Thrive) each require separate tickets.
- Onsite LIVE or Virtual Do Over Symposia: $695
- Each ERG Leader Bootcamp: $695
- Click here to contact us for group pricing
Fall 2022 Symposium Panelists
TO BE ANNOUNCED
Past Symposia Panelists
Sr. Manager, Diversity & Inclusion
Senior Diversity Coordinator
EI Employee Resource Group Leader
Feedback from past events
Inclusion and Diversity Champion at NortonLifeLock
"It was amazing! Thank you! I have to say I was skeptical - some of these forums are nice to have, but you don’t walk away with much more than an uplifting feeling that lasts one day. I loved the participants and the takeaways!"
Diversity Program Coordinator at Yale University
"As someone that attended this event in person the last time it was offered, I still walked away feeling inspired and revitalized virtually. This was my first hybrid conference and it was absolutely amazing, and engaging. And I’m so thankful for our leaders having an opportunity to have this experience as well, to be reminded about the important work we are doing, and that they are not alone."
DEI Program Manager at Foursquare
"I learned so much in how to engage executive sponsors, and I’m super excited about implementing some of the things I learned today into our ERG programming for 2022. You and your team were able to secure a great lineup of speakers."
See a list of Past Attendee Organizations
Join Our Mailing List.
By signing up, you give ERG Leadership Alliance permission to send you emails with future research, news, and other associated information. We will never sell, share or abuse your contact info.