For brand new ERG leaders looking to start or restart an ERG program.
Join peers from around the world to learn how to effectively launch healthy Employee Resource Groups (ERG)/Employee Networks/Affinity Groups/Business Resource Groups.
This Bootcamp will be led via Zoom by Aimee Broadhurst, the recognized expert and author of the new books, "The ERG Handbook: Everything You Wanted to Know About ERGs but Didn't Know Who to Ask" + "The Companion Workbook" containing 41 ERG management tools!
Participants can also become certified as a Level 1 Emerging ERG Leader. Participants can save $125 by registering simultaneously for both a Bootcamp and Certification.
Q3 Launch Bootcamp
• Structuring your ERG
• Outlining the Inclusive Space Progression Model and Pillars
o Mapping activities to the Progression Model and Pillars (Pre-Launch/Launch)
• Building your business case
• Creating vision & mission statements
• Developing leadership roles and responsibilities
• Developing an ERG Leadership Model
• Creating a launch plan
• Developing meeting routines
• Welcoming and onboarding executive sponsors
• Setting up for success – administration and business support
Refunds issued 30 days prior to class date.
Book - shipping
Each Bootcamp attendee will be sent paperback copies of The ERG Handbook and Companion Workbook using the address you note in the shipping section of the checkout.
If you are ordering multiple seats, we will contact you to organize the shipping appropriately.
Please note: All non-US orders include a $35 fee to cover postage.